Proudly Serving San Fernando Valley
For nearly 20 years, San Fernando Valley Imaging has proudly served patients of the San Fernando Valley with some of the most advanced radiology technology available.
With the support of the communities we serve, the dedication of our staff and the experience of our radiologists, we are able to offer some of the best imaging services available at 11 conveniently located radiology centers across the San Fernando Valley.
San Fernando Valley Imaging centers offer the expertise of board-certified radiologists with experience in a range of sub-specialties (Amyvid PET/CT, head and neck imaging, interventional procedures, mammography, MSK, neuroradiology, etc.). Our knowledge leads to more accurate interpretations of radiology procedures.
Additionally, our medical centers include some of the most advanced radiology technology available, including 3T MRI, 64-slice CT and PET/CT. We will continue to invest in technology to ensure that those who work and live in the San Fernando Valley benefit from new and improved ways to image the human body.
San Fernando Valley Imaging centers are conveniently located across the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. You may contact us via phone or through our Make an Appointment page to schedule your medical imaging examination.
San Fernando Valley Imaging strives to provide exceptional care and service to our patients. We understand patients may have anxiety or nervousness during their medical imaging appointment. We make every effort to make them feel as comfortable as possible – we encourage patients to contact our staff with any questions to guide them through their radiology exam.
- Our staff will assist you or your referring doctor’s office to establish pre-authorized insurance – so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Our centers are often able to provide same-day service to patients. One of our biggest priorities is to be as convenient as possible to help patients with their medical imaging needs.
- We don’t keep you or your physician waiting. Imaging results are sent immediately, so your physician can create your treatment plan right away, usually in less than 24 hours.
- Exams are performed to your individual needs – we make sure to follow your physician’s instructions to the letter for the most accurate results.
- We offer a full-range of imaging capabilities. Accurate imaging is a vital component of complete diagnostics today. San Fernando Valley Imaging offers a variety of state-of-the-art imaging technologies.
- We employ experienced radiological staff – San Fernando Valley Imaging is comprised of some of the area’s most reputable and highly trained teams of radiologists. Your physician can count on their skilled medical expertise.
RadNet Imaging Locations
Request an Appointment
We will contact you within 1 business day.